Getting Out Of My Comfort Zone!!
I am sure most of us has been there – getting out of our comfort zone at some stage in our life’s.
What I am about to tell you are definitely the most “dangerous” out of my comfort zone I have ever been in my life and I have done some pretty crazy sh*t!!
1. Imagen going on a blind date.. (that can be scary – who is he? What does he look like? And so on)
2. In a city you don’t know. (OMG I am lost – even with Goggle Maps)
3. In Spanish (My 3rd languages and NOT fluent yet - SCREAM!!)
4. Then add cameras.. (F*ck!)
5. Prime Time TV (OMG F*CK Prime Time TV!!)
Yes that is me on First Date on national TV in Spain.
Here is my experience and what I am allowed to say for now..
Going on a first date can be scary and then you add the blind to it = even more scary (hint it turned out really well).
Long story short. I was approached to be on First Date Cafe España on Instagram, the lunch time show, so I thought “no pasa nada cariño” = do not worry darling.
The daytime tv show that no one sees, but it turns out to be the prime time tv show at 21 h dios mio cariño = OMG my f*cking god..
Breath darling, breath darling and then one more time..
I wish I could say more, but I am not allowed to share anything else for now, other than it was an amazing experience!!
- Would I do a similar TV program like this in Spanish again? 10.000% Si Yes Ja!!
So, watch out for First Date on Tele Cuatro España.
As soon as I get the link I will share it of course.
I believe in you 💯%
Have a great day!